Last Christmas Holiday

7:40 PM

My last holiday was amazing. I went to Jakarta and Bandung to have vacation.
26 December 2011 - I went to Surabaya first in the morning. I was very enjoy my holiday because I didn't go on vacation with my own family. But I went there with the others family. They were my mom's friends families.
After I had arrived in Jakarta, they were a family who was welcoming us. They was also my mom's friend, with his family. So when we were in Jakarta, they became the guide for us.

From airport, we went to Ancol for having fun. We played in Dunia Fantasi. I enjoyed it really much.
The day after that we went to Kidzania. After 2 days we had enjoyed Jakarta, then we continued our trip to Bandung. But it took a long time. Because in Jakarta there were traffic jam. Yeah, Jakarta always be crowded.
After we had arrived in Bandung, we directly went to some tourism objects there, such as Tangkuban Perahu, Kampung Daun, Kampung Gajah, Strawberry Farms, and Trans Studio.
having holiday in Bandung was very enjoying. Besides there are many tourism objects to be visited, we can enjoy the food and shopping. Because you know, Bandung is a culinary city. There are so many delicious food there. And it's also called Paris Van Java. So there are many fashion outlet and for the price...it's not so expensive. So, for you who love shopping, you have to visit Bandung to get some clothes in cheap price. 


It's Kampung Daun. For you who love culinary, trust me, this place will give you something different from the other places. Because in Kampung Daun, we eat in a gazebo, and its place in the middle of forest. There's waterfall, so we can enjoy the sound of waterfall while eating. Wah, it's so cool.


It's where culture and taste meet...

Here's me, my sister, and my mommy..

TRANS STUDIO BANDUNG


You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers