Living each day..

10:30 PM

If only I knew how's it going to be.. If only when I try to fix things, they became better..
If I knew how to show what I really feel.. If I knew how to make people understand.. If I knew how to make them happy.. If making people happy doesn't leave me sad.. And if letting them know how I feel doesn't leave me numb..
Things would've never reached that point.. I know I would be in a much happier place.. No one would ever blame me for not caring.. No one would blame me for not thinking..
That's life.... You're never certain. You never know. You're never sure. You're not going to live that dream of yours. And life would never be "trouble free". You have to live with what you have. You try to fix the broken glass. You try to collect the shattered pieces. You make the best of everyday. It's like a train that never stops.. Keep going through life without pausing. Just live each day and throw it behind you.. Keep on fire in God and God bless you!!




You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers