Bonjour 2014!

9:19 PM

Haiiii ≧﹏≦
Sooooooooo sooo sorry for being off for decades. Hahaha.. I'm sorry for the sudden lost. But I didn't disappear like 100%.. Since I was asked to write my assignment here. *on my previous post*
First of all I wanna say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my readers here. *since it's my first post on this 2014* I wish you all the good things come in this new year ╮(╯▽╰)╭
It's the beginning of a new year and well I'm probably going to put up a wish in this year.
BEING MATURE!!!
Well, I wanna tell you guys that maturity is not when we start speaking big things.. but actually it's when we start understanding small things. And perfect maturity is when a person hurts you and you try to understand their situation and don't hurt them back.. *learned this thing from someone*
Make it a point this year to seek God's guidance before we act!
- 1 Corinthians 14:20
- Ephesians 4:13
xx, cimoonnn.

You Might Also Like

6 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers