Kim Woo Bin.

3:17 PM

I guess i just became one of Kim Woo Bin fans since I watched his latest korean drama titled The Heirs which I always watched every week when the episodes released. I admit it, Kim Woo Bin is just the coolest man that ever exist in this planet, sounds too much but um, it's true indeed. I love him not because his looks. Actually he's not that handsome. I choose Lee Min Ho for the looking because yeah I can't lie that he's one of the most handsome man in Korea I think. Even in the world maybe? Hahaha. Hm even everyone says that he's kind of a bad guy but for me he's so charming!! I spend my holiday, surfing on youtube watching his videos and also googling his photos and its very very very entertaining and he's really hilarious. Love him to the max!! 0^◇^0)/
another useless post from me.
xx, cimoonnn.

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers