Still need this blog.

3:30 PM

Hm. Life is quite the same for now, and so on. I'm still on my holiday while my some other friends are taking their final exam now, goodluck for them btw!!
So much had happened but well, I just decided not to blog 'em. No specific reason or whatever. But I'm not literally lost.. I still do update on my twitter @cimoonnn and also instagram : cimoonnn.
Reason why I didn't blog that much is because of this awesome and most popular apps rite now called Instagram. Just kinda post every daily thing there in pictures and videos. It's easier I think. Hmm.. been thinking to shut this blog down but some of the people around told me not to. Well, I'm not going to. Cause sometimes I still need this blog to share my untold stories.. so I write them here..
And this noon I cooked Cap Jay for lunch btw :P
Catch ya soon guys!
xx, cimoonnn.

You Might Also Like

3 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers