Hectic days.

12:45 AM

Hello im really tired these days. Hfffttt.. Many projects and reports are waiting to be done soon.. hmm, and this thing makes me feel bad sometimes. But i think when im struggling with something, i have to look at all the people around me and realize that every single person i see is struggling with something. Well its not only me who have to finish those assignments but my friends too. And to them, it's just as hard as what im going through. So cimon dont stop now! Your breakthrough is right around the corner. The last mile is often the longest one. So keep moving forward, and look for ways to pull ahead and win. Maybe someone is about to step in and give me a break. But i have to continue to believe in miracles and work to bring about victory. I'll try to strengthen my faith to believe that anything is possible.

Sometimes i just have to remind myself that it'll all be okay. Maybe not now, maybe not tommorow, but one day. So i have to remind myself that things have changed. It changed for a reason. I just have to let go and move on. Its okay if its going to be hard and im gonna feel lonely but just hold on.. Cause who's to say tommorow wont be the best day of my life..?
There comes a time in life when i walk away from all the drama and people who create it. I just have to surround myself with people who make me laugh, forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat me right. Pray for the ones who dont.. Life is too short to be anything but happy. :))

GOODNIGHT READERS..

Xoxo,
Cimoonnn.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers