Because of You..

3:30 PM

You picked me up, when I struggled to get through.
You healed my heart, when it was thrown and shattered.
You gave me hope, when it seemed so out of reach.
You showed me the light, when there was only darkness.
You gave me comfort, when my voice cried out in pain.
You reassured me, when the doubts screamed in my head.
You kept me going, when there seemed nowhere to go.
You sustained me with strength, when weakness became all I knew.
You came and stayed, when everyone else turned around and left.
You gave me a purpose, when life seemed so pointless.
You restored my happiness, when life seemed to snatch it away.
You showed me the beauty of life, when the world showed me nothing but hate and corruption.
You gave me a better life, when the old one fought to come back.

Because I am nothing without you, nothing but a hopeless being.
Because only You could tear down my wall of pride, and instead build it back up with love and humbleness.
Because of all this, I give you my life Lord.
I will put all my fears and failures in Your hands, my worries that consume me, my pain that destroys me.
I'm truly blessed, Jesus. Thank You..
I'm truly YOURS! <3

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers