A Joyful Christmas.

8:30 PM

Christmas is a time of cold weather, and warm traditions.. When special decorations are brought out of the attic.. Smells of favorite family recipes fill the frosty air.. When families take time to sing holiday songs and tell the stories they loved the most..


Christmas brings such a time of love.. The purpose to give, send love along.
A time of pleasantries, patience, good wishes to all, thankfulness, and gifts from our God..
Great the rewards that joy does bring.. Like the beauty in hearing angels sing.. We pray for our loved, each so dear.. Especially those who can't be near.
Give thanks to our Lord, His only Son..
And cherish His Christmas, everyone.



I made a Christmas wish for you..all my blog readers here, who also celebrate this beautiful Christmas.. For a holiday full of pleasure.. Friends and family all around.. And memories to treasure.. I wish for you a Christmas filled with joyous holiday cheer.. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year ahead!


Here's my Christmas thingy this year ^.^

Christmas Nail Art












Christmas Opera Cake






White Bear on White Christmas
A Special Bouquet of Pink Roses for my mommy
O Holy Night..
Holy Night Candle
My sister and me in Church's Christmas Tree
Me with my "alay gurlz" hahaha! zhelby-me-debby.


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers