Escape to Paradise

1:23 AM

B A L I  \( ^ _ ^ )/


Well guys.. I wanna share some things bout my last holiday.
A week ago I came back from holiday. I had gone to Bali.
I went to Bali on my Christmas and New Year holiday.
You know what? That was so FANTASTIC babyyyyyy!!!!!!


Here they are some moments when I was there..

Dinner at Kuta Plaza Restaurant

The first Hotel where we lived
Ibis Hotel, Nusa Dua, Bali.

The pool of Ibis Hotel, Nusa Dua, Bali.

Water Sport time!

Doughnut Boat >.<

That was so funnnnnn v(^.^)v

Hard Rock Cafe.

Kuta walking ~(^__^)~

The Coffee Bean, Kuta, Bali.

Rafting!
*seems like it's gonna be my new hobby~

Happy birthday Dennis Giovincent <3

With YinYin.. and Dennis was appearing :O

Breakfast timey

The second Hotel where we lived
The Magani Hotel & Spa, Kuta, Bali.

One of the best New Year Eve ever!

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers