Father's love

4:45 PM



 
 
I've just watched this video since my pastor showed this video on her preaching this morning at church. This video got my tears dropping and really touched my heart. We could see here, how much the father (Dick Hoyt) loves his one and only son (Rick Hoyt) with his disability.
 
"When doctors left us alone after delivering the news, Judy and I had a good cry. Then we had a serious conversation.. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but this was my boy, my namesake. I loved him from the moment I saw him. I was determined to be the best father I could, regardless of whether he had a disability." -- Dick Hoyt.
 
Team Hoyt Ironman 1989
 
 
And here is the other video about Father's love for his daughter. It also touched and got my tears dropping. Maybe you never wonder how much your father loves you but deep inside his heart he has a big love for his daughter and son. It's similar with Jesus' love for His children. Although sometimes His children betray Him, forget Him, disappoint Him, but He always loves and cares for us...
 
 

 
So the greatest experience I've had in my life is the realization that God is my father. He adopted me to be His very own child. Even if your relationship with your dad brought you pain or disappointment, you can discover that God is a loving Father.
 
What good things did you receive from your dad?
The gift of life? Material provision?
Physically being there at home? at special events in your life? in times of need?
Good advice? Listening and caring?
Whatever good you received from him, even if it's not much, it's important to appreciate it. take it into you soul and always thank your dad and God.
 
How do you feel inside when you pray to God and calling him "Father'?
Do feel safe and warm and cared for?
Yes I do. I see Him smiling with arms open wide to me...
 
"How great is the love of the Father has lavished on us that we should be called children of God!"
-- 1 John 3:1
 
"I will be a Father to you and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
-- 2 Corinthians 6:18
 
Thanks God for your never ending love...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers