God will make a way when there seems to be no way..

11:43 PM

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with Jesus..
Scenes from my life flashed across the sky.. In each, I noticed footprints in the sand.  Sometimes there were two sets of footprints.. other times there was only one. During the lowest time of my life I could see only one set of footprints so I said, "Jesus, You promised me, that You would walk with me always. Why, when I have needed you most, would You leave me?" Jesus replied, "My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you.  The times when you have seen only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Sometimes I feel like I wanna give up about this life.. But I know that He's always be with me so I don't need to worry about anything. But sometimes I think... about the decisions I've made... whether they are my biggest mistakes or God has prepared me some better things for my future... I may not understand how everything will work out, but I trust You Lord... Maybe now I don't see a way, but I do believe that You will make a way..

Ecclesiastes 3:11 - He has made everything beautiful in its time...

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers