9:07 AM

Thanks God, i was scolded by this morning preaching. It really suits with my condition right now.

2 Corinthians 13:5
Dont ever look the other, but look yourself first.
1 Corinthians 4:5
Dont judge..
Dont blame the other, but start to correct yourself.
Control your own self.
Seringkali ketika terjadi masalah biasanya kita sering menyalahkan orang lain tentang masalah yg terjadi, namun ada baiknya kita melihat apa yg salah dari diri kita. Cekcok atau pertengkaran sering terjadi karena kita sebagai manusia lebih memilih untuk saling menyalahkan dan tidak mau disalahkan. 
Psamls 26:2
Test me, Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind.
Psalms 139:24
Search me God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts.

Its not that easy to change ketika kita sudah terbiasa melakukannya. Your environtment also defines. Try to be a new us, a better us for sure.
Happy Sunday.

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers