PARIS! Je t'aime..

2:53 PM

P A R I S .
Yes, it's a kind of city where everybody want to go..
Somehow, I become very obsessed with this city, and the country..
I'm dying to get some knowledge about it, especially good enough to be able speak in French.
I'm very amused how great the architecture of the city, and called the best in the world.
Sometimes I'm talkin' to myself that someday I'll be there. But yeaahh, that's just a dream! A very big dream. But I want Paris for real! Who doesn't want to the city of love? The fashion, beauty, culture, even the place you would get your degree! Aaaa, I really hope my big dream will come true..
Hmmm, someday in France.... Wonderful!!


Paris is already and still is, the place that stole my heart from the very first time..
I WANT EVERYTHING ABOUT PARIS !!!

 I want to take a walk around this city.. Enjoyin' the night.. with the one I love. Aahh very romantic moment!!! Aaaaa ><

 and when I feel I'm lonely.. Nobody is there for me.. I'm stuck in many problems.. I want to be alone in this Seine River. Feelin' the sound of the river.. I believe, I will be fresh to be here..

  Musée du Louvre is another of Paris's nice museums where you will enjoy Antiquities from Egypt, Roman, Etruscan, Greek, Eastern Antiques, Islamic Fine arts, décor arts, sculptures, drawings, prints, paintings, and more.

  The French don’t eat big breakfasts, and this is especially true in Paris. The typical Parisian breakfast consists of a croissant and a cup of coffee, and not only will this smaller breakfast help save you a little money each morning, it will also give you a chance to eat something very French every single day. I really want to try! Of course, about the croissant.

J'espère qu'un jour je serais là. Avec celui que j'aime. Je souhaite ..
I hope someday I would be there. With the one I love. I wish.. <3


You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers