Thanks Dad and Mom..

9:58 PM

Hi.. I’m back to this atmosphere again. Was so busy lately.. busying with my national exam. And you know guys, I've just graduated from my senior high school! Wohooo, finally.. Hmm really praise the Lord!! Anyway, I’m able to breathe away now. At least, I stop for a while from studying. So my brain can rest for a while hehe..

April 22...
Yap, my birthday was pretty nice and I’m officially 18 now. Maybe it still regards as young but maturity and responsibility should be built, to develop myself into a better girl. Thanks I say to my friends for celebrating my birthday and gifts, love ya. And, not to forget friends from BBM, twitter, and facebook.Oops, how could I forgotten, my beloved readers here. Thanks for the wished. Haha.. Sorry but it's too late maybe.. Hehehehe.
This is my first year, where I’ve received my presents and gifts which are so unique. You know why? I'll give you one of the example of my present I got. That was funny, some of my friends gave me a set of cutie blue polcadot underwear! Wkwkwkwkwk.. I was so shocked when I opened this present! Hahahahahahha. But thanks, you guys are just so full of ideas!
And hmm.. Nothing from my parents, feel weird? It was okay for me, I never expects them to give me anything since I have their tenderness all this while, that's enough for me! ({})
Dad, Mom, don't worry, I would never ask for a luxury life like other did because I have my consideration and I'm no longer a kid. I have my own life criteria that guide myself, it as if a mirror, to reflect the real me in front of me, to differentiate with another kid. I don't ask much but caring me until the end of day.
They give me life, and I appreciate it really much. Their loves will carry me through all the hard times that life has to offer. It's a love that is freely given and never taken back. I try my best to make my parents feel loved, although I’m not always sign letters to them with my love but deep inside, I do really love just that the trend makes me feel so weird if I say ‘I love you’ to them. Haha…
Yes, I have to admit that sometimes I got into a heated argument with my parents, and it resulted in them saying that they wish they never had us. I was kinda mad in a way but once I think the issue in return, they will be the one who hurts the most as they guiding us like baby until now and yet we are still like baby, never acts like the better one. They were both failing as a parent, they are investing in me their very best, and sure I had no doubt that they truly care of me.
Thanks God you give them for me.
Thank you Daddy and Mommy.. for your love... I love you.

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers