Everything is different.

9:49 PM

Be proud of ourselves, after all the shit we've been through, we're still standing.
It's not just other people we need to forgive. We need to forgive ourselves. For all the things we didn't do. All the things we should have done.
Sometimes you've to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next.

If you asked me last year where I saw myself in a year, I could quickly tell you this wasn't it. Everything I am right now.. is nothing like I thought I would have been. The way things are in general are nothing like I thought they would be. Seeing time fly by in the blink of an eye and feeling like nothing ever changes. Feeling like everything has stayed the same throughout those days, yet looking back at where I was this exact time last year, and... everything is different.




You Might Also Like

6 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers