Take Jesus seriously.

3:42 PM

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer i that live, but Christ living in me; and that life which i now live in the flesh i live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for ne. - Galatians 2:20.
People may call me crazy, call me mad. But it doesnt matter because it is true that i am proud and madly in love with Jesus. People may say, "You take this Jesus thing too seriously." But Jesus sacrifices everything, why should i create border on how much i should love and honor Him?
The wisdom that Jesus gives me is that He loves me first, He gives it all--His throne and His life in order to redeem this sinful, unworthy person. He lays down His own life to have me again. He took me seriously on that cross, and i should do too.
Thanks Jesus. 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers