Throwback Asia Summer Program 2015

12:28 PM

今日は!!
Konichiwa!!
Yeaa, it's been exactly a month and a week since i left Japan.. Aaa, take me back there..
I love being there in Summer eventhough it's very very atsuiiiiii (暑い) but i think Surabaya is hotter hahaha.
Hmmm, for good for real!! JAPAN, it's been real for me. Am amazed at how God has brought me this far. Will definitely miss the breathtaking sceneries. However, life moves on. (eventhough a part of my heart is still left there). So, bring it on! I'm all ready for the next season in my life.



[Asia Summer Program Song]
We're the youth of Asia
We're the youth of the world
It is here, know each other
Learn the culture, work together
We aspire, we will inspire
We will light the world with our hearts' desire
Embrace one another
We’ll be friends forever
Asia Summer Program~

Well, i am beyond grateful to be one of the lucky students to have the opportunity to join Asia Summer Program in Japan. Thank you ASP 2015 for all those amazing moments we've shared together.. 
Featuring friends from Indonesia, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Lithuania, Bangladesh.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers