My soul is waiting.

11:03 PM

Oh, how lovely life is.
But sometimes, it isn't that lovely.
Sometimes, it's just down right.
Sometimes, life throws some seriously sour, bitter lemons my way that, no matter how many cups of sugar i try to pour down into that lemonade to try to sweeten it up, it just does no good. But it's in those moments, those sour, bitter, unsweet, that i need to slow down and remind my anxious heart. But my poor circumstances do not mean i have a poor God. He is rich in love, mercy, forgiveness, faithfulness, goodness, and it is Him who holds my best interests at heart. 

It blows my mind how much i have already learned in this life and how much i will continue to grow. In Him.

Psalms 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in His word do I hope. [KJV]
This verse really describes what Lord is showing me right now. Im waiting upon Him right now. My soul is waiting.
And if anyone knows me, they know that trust is not my strong suit. But im always choosing to trust in His Words.
Im choosing to let the Lord answer my call to transform my life and grow me into the person He wants me to be. To blossom into a woman i want to be, a daughter of my Jesus Christ.
It's a scary thing, my friends. But it's a journey i am excited to travel. 🏃🏻

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers