Trust His timing.

10:14 PM

Things always happen in His timing. No matter how you try to rush it along, it won't work until He says so. That's what I'm learning.
I am learning that from people in the bible like Sarah + Abraham, Ruth, Esther, Elizabeth + Zachariah. I learned it when i went through entire book of Isaiah. I am learning it from the people who surround me today and the things that I've heard in their lives. I am learning it in my own life.

It's apparently a rather important lesson for Him to surround me with it at every angle, and thankfully, I am catching on.

But you know what else happens when you learn that things happen in His timing and you should probably stop trying to rush Him? You get to see the g o o d that happens when you wait on His timing. And y'all- it couldn't be sweeter!
Trust in His timing. I'll be the first to say it's definitely not easy, but (even with plenty I'm still waiting on) I can say that it's going to be worth it. Just keep pursuing after Him and let Him take care of the rest! 



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers