Let me go home.

9:36 PM

My family lives so far away.. I am here and there they stay. I remember a time of fun and walks
and now I have to deal with locks. Can you guess where I live now? It is very crowded and very loud. I miss the quietness of my home. Because home is.. pictures of memories on the wall.. sleeping in my own bed.. waking up to the smell of mom's cooking.. reading novels in the living room.. It's a warm place to be. Sweet... the place for me.. filled with love... it's where my heart is.

I miss my family when I am alone.. Because family is.. understanding.. never demanding.. all for one and one for all.. it's a "I-will-never-leave-you-alone-standing".. my love is your love.. your pain is my pain.. my wealth is your wealth.. it's a "I-promise-to-never-leave-you-by-yourself"..


Forever to eternity.. we are family.. my father.. my mother.. my sister.. and me.



Sorry for this sad and weird face.. it's me who is missing my home and family so badly.. LET ME GO HOME!!

You Might Also Like

3 komentar

Ask Me Anything

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers